About Fords Electrical Toowoomba
A local family owned and operated business since 1977, Fords Electrical Toowoomba knows the Toowoomba city and region well, consistently providing good, personal customer service.
Marcus Smit, who with his wife Karen (nee Ford) oversee the business, has well over ten years’ electrical industry experience, taking ownership of the business in 2010.
Fords Electrical Toowoomba provide electrical service to domestic (residential), commercial/industrial, and rural/primary production customers including the installation of new projects, scheduled maintenance and the testing of electrical systems, as well as on-call equipment fault-finding and repair. See our work history below.
Fords Electrical Toowoomba also service the commercial & industrial laundry industry through the design, sale, installation, and routine maintenance of laundry washer units - including coin operated, washer/extractors and tumble dryers - both gas and electric.
Examples of Commercial Clients:
- Toowoomba Base Hospital;
- Baillee Henderson Hospital;
- University of Southern Queensland;
- University of Queensland - Gatton;
- T S Burstows, McGrath Funerals;
- Nursing Homes, including Tricare Curzon Street and Tricare WillowGlen (on-going maintenance).
Examples of Commercial Sites:
- Bakeries and commercial kitchens ovens, mixers, ventilation systems etc;
- Commercial laundries: Supply & install commercial laundry equipment, service & repair, and routine maintenance;
- Churches and associated properties,
- Motels, Caravan Parks, Caravans.
Examples of Commercial/Industrial Electrician Services:
- Ensuring night/perimeter/security lighting is operational;
- Routine maintenance and breakdown response;
- Early start/late finish to ensure minimal, or no production, down-time.
Compliance & Accreditation
Fords Electrical Toowoomba adhere to the industry compliance & accreditation:
- Member MEA - Master Electricians Australia;
- CPR LVR (Low Voltage Rescue) Certificate;
- Safety Plan;
- SWMS (Safe Work Method Statement).
Account Payment Options
Residential customers: Credit card, direct deposit (online banking), cash with receipt.
Business customers: Direct deposit (online banking) preferred.
Contact Fords Electrical Toowoomba to discuss your electrical needs via 0417 656 150 firstname.lastname@example.org