We remain ‘Open for Business’ following the current COVID Safe practises.
Within the commercial/industrial electrical service, Fords Electrical Toowoomba specialise in the supply and installation of commercial laundry equipment. Coin-operated washer & dryers as well as standard, domestic sized, laundry units.
Fords Electrical Toowoomba can work on the laundry layout design to create a optimal workflow as well as services routing. Whether aged care, hospital, boarding house or laundromat, Fords Electrical Toowoomba can work with other trades to design, supply, and install your washers/extractor units, and dryers - in either gas or electric. This includes working with trades such as plumber, gas fitter, mechanical fitter, carpenter, and painter.
Speed Queen Domestic Range
Fords Electrical Toowoomba are proud to announce we are an agent for Speed Queen’s domestic range of wahsers and both electric and gas clothes dryers.
Speed Queen Washer & Dryer Range Brochures:
- AWNE92SN303AWO1 - Touch White Top Load Washing Machine › (400KB PDF)
- AWNA62SN303AW01 - Traditional Top load Washing Machine › (400KB PDF)
- AFNE9BSP303AW01 - Touch White Front Load Washing Machine › (400KB PDF)
- ADEE8BW & ADGE8BW - Touch White Front Control Electric & Gas Dryer › (400KB PDF)
- ADE3TR & ADG3TR - Traditional Rear Control Electric & Gas Dryer › (400KB PDF)
- ADEE9RW & ADGE9RW - Touch White Rear Control Electric & Gas Dryer › (400KB PDF)
- ATEE9A & ATGE9A - Touch Stack Washer & Electric or Gas Dryer › (400KB PDF)
Please contact us regarding the supply, service and repair of Speed Queen washers and dryers 0417 656 150 email@example.com
Maintenance, ‘Test & Tag’ and Repair
Fords Electrical Toowoomba also provide an effective and dependable service in the routine maintenance, testing & tagging, and repair of a wide range of washer & dryer brands in Toowoomba and surrounding regional centres.
Laundry equipment brands include:
- Speed Queen.
Contact Fords Electrical Toowoomba to discuss your Commercial/Industrial Laundry installation or repair requirements via 0417 656 150 firstname.lastname@example.org